A Short Term Unsecured Business Loan (STUBL) is a fast business loan taken over a short
period (usually 12 months but can be up to three years). They can be arranged
quickly and with little documentation to provide finance so you don't have
to go through an onerous application process.
- Loans can be arranged in as
little as four hours (up to £100,000)
- Loan sizes can be up to
£500,000 (7-10 days to arrange)
- Loan terms vary between 1
and 36 months (most lenders offer 12 month loans)
- Little documentation
is required to apply speeding up the process
- Some adverse credit is
- Depending on the lender, you can repay early without penalty
Quick & Fast Business loans
There are now many lenders that will provide STUBLs to UK SMEs. Through 2014 and 2015 this has become one of the fastest growing and increasingly competitive markets in business finance. If you need finance quickly and don't want to have to produce lengthy financial statements or business plans, a STUBL may be your best option. Our job is to guide you through the many lending options and find the most suitable quick business loan for you.
To speak with one of our advisors without obligation, please either call us on 01494 410 125 or complete the form opposite and we will call you.
Are you looking for a Short Term Unsecured Business Loan?
Just complete a few simple questions below and we'll be in touch soon to get things moving.
( * Indicates required field)
"I would highly recommend Choice Loans who are experts in their field"
David Cook, Castello Leisure
What is needed to apply?
Applying for a short term unsecured business loan is relatively
straightforward if you meet the following criteria.
- Eligibility Criteria Credit must be reasonably clean for an unsecured loan (a secured option is available if credit is weak) and there must be either affordability in the business for the loan or, failing that, an asset in the background (i.e. a home owner with equity)
- Documents Required Depends on the lender but can be as little as just VAT returns though some lenders also ask for bank statements and/or financial accounts if the loan is large
- Additional Comments This is all about speed and convenience Some loans of up to £100,000 can be paid out same day or within 24 hours. Others take a few days. They are not the cheapest loans but if a business opportunity is strong, they are worth it.
- How long do I need to be trading for?
We have options for start-ups but most lenders like to see at least 1 year's trading.
- Does it matter if I am a sole trader or partnership?
No, there are options for all types of business structures.
- Are these Business Loans available all across the UK including Northern Ireland?
- Do I have to be a home owner?
No, but it does help for larger loans (over £20,000).
- I have some adverse credit. Can I still get a STUBL?
Yes, but it depends on the exact nature of your adverse credit (when, how much and why?). Call us to discuss.
- I'm not sure if this is the best option, can I talk to someone about it?
Of course, just give us a call on 01494 410 125
To learn more or to apply for a Short Term Unsecured Business Loan please either ﬁll in the call back form at the top of this page or call us on 01494 410 125 and we'll walk you through your options at no cost or obligation.