premises for your business or purchasing for investment, a commercial property
could well be one of the largest transactions you will ever undertake. So, getting
expert advice and being able to choose from a wide range of Commercial Mortgage providers
to get the best deal is very important.
- You need access to the full
range of lenders to get the most competitive deals
- Use a broker who is a
member of the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers
- Access first,
second, third and even fourth charge commercial mortgages (subject to LTV)
- If income is difficult to
prove, arrange a non-status commercial mortgage
- All costs will be
clearly documented at the outset.
priorities when getting a mortgage, our job is to find you the most suitable
deal and guide you through the process. We also make sure we avoid any
last-minute hitches before the funds are released to you. Your case will be
handled by an experienced commercial mortgage broker who will advise you of
your options and find the best package.
Get in touch with us by filling in the form opposite or call us on 01494 410 125.
Are you looking for a Commercial Mortgage?
Just complete a few simple questions below and we'll be in touch soon to get things moving.
( * Indicates required field)
"If you are looking to raise business finance I would strongly recommend that you make Choice Loans your first call."
Stephen Roberts - Robosco Solutions Ltd
What is needed to apply
Applying for a Commercial Mortgages is very easy. Below are listed the things you need in order to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria You will need property in the UK with sufficient equity (or the value of one you're buying), a reasonable credit record and in some cases proof of income.
- Documents Required Address of property being mortgaged plus details of any finance currently outstanding on it. At least two years' business accounts, management accounts and three to six months' business bank statements.
- Additional Comments The process takes four to eight weeks depending in how quickly you get the information required to us and how quickly your solicitor can work.
- How much can I borrow?
Typically we can get Commercial Mortages at up to 75% LTV so we will require you to have at least a 25% deposit.
- Is there any chance to get a 100% LTV Commercial Mortgage?
A 100% LTV is possible but we would need you to offer some additional security (i.e. another property).
- Can I still get a Commercial Mortgage if I have adverse credit?
Yes, though if it is very severe then probably not.
- Can I get funding for a House of Multiple Occupancy (HMO)?
Yes, we have many lenders prepared to lend to HMOs.
- Can I borrow to buy a Leasehold (not Freehold) premises?
Yes but there needs to be a long lease on the property, typically in excess of 40 years.
- Can I get a Second Charge Commercial Mortgage?
Yes, we'll even get you a 3rd or 4th charge if there is sufficient equity in the property.
- Can I get a Non-status Commercial Mortgage?
Yes, but the maximum LTV is 70%
- What are the fees to get a Commercial Mortgage?
If you decide to use us to arrange your mortgage there is no fee to get a quote but you will be charged you 1% of the loan amount (minimum £999) if you proceed with the application and get a formal loan offer. It is also normal that you pay the lender's legal as well as valuation fees and there may also be an arrangement fee from the lender. However, lenders do deals from time to time where some or all of these expenses are removed so we monitor these options and can advise you where the best deal is.
- Why should I use a commercial mortgage broker?
You can do all this yourself, of course, but we can a) save you time by knowing which lender will give you the best deal; b) avoid complications later in the deal by presenting the information to that lender in the manner that makes them most likely to lend; and c) we can guide you through the process and make sure you compete the finance as efficiently as possible.
To learn more or to apply for a Commercial Mortgages please either ﬁll in the call back form at the top of this page or call us on 01494 410 125 and we'll walk you through your options at no cost or obligation.