Choice Loans is a long established finance brokerage based in South Buckinghamshire. While we can access many traditional forms of finance, we specialise in alternative ways of raising finance and can therefore present companies and individuals with options for getting loans in ways that mainstream lenders can't.
Choice Loans was founded in 2002. We were originally based in Norwich but in 2010 we moved to Buckinghamshire and incorporated into a company, Choice Money Ltd.
Originally we mainly did personal loans and some business finance but by 2011 we found the majority of our enquiries were about financing SMEs so we began to focus more on this sector. At this time, with banks reluctant to lend, we explored new options of raising finance for our clients such as using the growing crowd-funding/peer-to-peer lending markets and other unsecured options like Merchant Cash Advances. Over time these alternative finance options became the majority of our business and so today we use them to service both our commercial and personal clients.
Our team is now based in Loudwater, just off Junction 3 of the M40, and we help hundreds of businesses and consumers to find the right investment solution for them each year.
Why our clients use us
- We provide a choice of options – We deal with a wide range of Lenders and Specialist brokers and have the knowledge and experience to examine different finance options and make suggestions to suit our clients. We can look at anything from a traditional bank loan to crowd-funding and similar innovative options.
- We work quickly – Our experience allows us determine what information we need and how it can best be used to arrange your finance quickly with minimum inconvenience to you or your business. We know the decision makers at relevant Lenders and what they look for which helps us get your application through first time.
- We charge you no up front fees – All our revenue is earned only on completed deals and usually as a commission payment from the lender so you don't pay us anything up front and very often nothing at all. If you come to us for advice but then decide not to proceed, you pay nothing.
- We're not tied to any lender – We're fully independent and impartial. We search the whole of the market for the best options for you and guide you on choosing the best type of finance from different lenders so that you're empowered to make an informed decision.
- We have opening hours to suit our clients – We know that our clients like being able to talk to our experts directly at a time that suits them, so we endeavour to be available to talk when our clients needs us. Our office is open from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday but outside of these hours calls divert to our mobiles so, within reason, there is usually someone available to deal with your query be it later in the evening, at the weekend or on a Public holiday.
Our promise to you
When you get in touch with us, you can expect to:
- Talk to someone who will take the time to understand your situation or your business and its finance needs before giving you upfront, no obligation advice.
- Be given the space and time to make your decision without being subjected to pushy sales tactics.
- Receive a service that's efficient and professional.
- Have confidentiality maintained at all times.
- Not be charged any up front fees
How can we help you?
Browse our range of services and the information about them on our website and on our Blog. If you're not sure what is best for you then simply give us a call and we'll walk you through your options.