Jobs with Choice Loans
Commercial Finance Broker/Consultative Sales
Currently we are hiring for our client facing team in Loudwater, High Wycombe, South Bucks and require people with financial experience to help us deal with our client enquiries. The role involves:
- Responding to inbound client enquiries (about 80% of our enquiries are from SMEs looking for business finance)
- Analysing the client's financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, bank statements, VAT returns etc.) and credit score
- Cross-referencing this data and the client's request with our panel of mainstream and 'alternative' lenders
- Making a recommendation to the client based on their priorities (cost, speed, flexibility etc) of the most suitable option available to them
- Guiding them through the application
- Making the pitch to the lender for funds
- If successful ensuring all follow-up documentation is processed correctly to get the finance
- Maintaining relationships with our clients and the professional Introducers (e.g. Banks, Accountants etc) who pass their clients to us for funding
- As a member of the team you will also be responsible for building new relationships with clients and introducers to generate new revenue streams for the firm.
The successful applicants will have the following traits:
- Excellent communication skills on the phone and email as this is where most of our business is done
- Thorough and methodical approach with attention to detail as there are many details to each client's application
- Experience in a Sales/Client facing role
- Financial Services experience is an advantage but not absolutely necessary as full training will be provided
Though the role is primarily office-based, as all our systems are in the Cloud, we can offer flexibility around working times and even offer one day a week working from home if required.
The role is salaried (depending on experience) with a generous and clear commission structure based on performance targets but the OTE should be about £35-40,000 albeit with no upside cap.
Choice Loans is an equal opportunities employer. We run a very ethical practice and never make cold calls and do not charge clients fees for our service, preferring instead to rely on commission payments from lenders for successful deals. We are fully regulated by the FCA and members of the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers.
If you are interested then send us a letter with your CV to email@example.com or write to us at the address below and we'll get back to you.
Unit C1C Comet Studios
De Havilland Court